Data Recovery and RAID Solutions For Businesses Suferring A Data Loss Disaster In The Virginia Area
Midwest Data Recovery Inc. is among the closest and most reliable data recovery companies in the Virginia area.
At Midwest Data Recovery Inc, we provide data recovery services for all media types and operating systems. With labs located throughout North America and around the world we are able to handle the most complex of data recovery procedures. Through proprietary software and data recovery utilities Midwest Data Recovery is able to pool its engineering talents from around the world. Our PHD trained engineers are trained to handle any data recovery situation and we have the ability to work remotely on the damaged media should the need for a specialized recovery occur.
Data Recovery Process
- Telephone or email consultation to identify the problem and determine next steps.
- If the decision is to proceed, then contact, system, failure, and target data information is entered into the online tracking system.
- Typically, the tape, RAID System or Network Attached Storage System is shipped through an experienced international shipper. This helps to avoid customs problems.
- After being logged into the lab, the goal is to complete the evaluation within 24 hours.
- The evaluation is free for RAID Systems and Network Attached Storage Systems. Due to the linear nature of tape and the significant time required for an evaluation, there is an evaluation fee of $250 per tape. Tape is the only exception to the free evaluation.
- No Data, No Charge, if we can't get your data, there is no charge.
- If we can get your data, we'll give you a firm fixed price quote by fax or email.. If you decide not to proceed, there is no charge. If you decide to proceed, simply sign the quote and fax back. Your signature is our authorization to proceed.
- In the recovery process, we always do a mirror copy of the data. We never work directly on the data itself.
- Typical recovery time is 5-7 days.
- Data generally is returned by CD or multiple CDs. Other options are on a drive or as FTP files.
Overall, the process is easy and works smoothly. You can be sure your data is secure, safe, and in good hands at Midwest Data Recovery Inc.
RUSH PRIORITY service is another option. It's fast with recovery possible within 48-72 hours after authorization to proceed (although it can be more.) A combination of international air shipping, dedicated lab and technician time and the ability to return data online makes it a viable option if you need to get your data back quickly.
For these services, contact a Midwest representative at 1-844-316-8131.